Nope! No cost to apply. No annual fees. Minimal fees associated with credentialing through ProfileGorilla may be required.
Yes. Your assignments will be based on the breadth of services you offer. The more capabilities and certifications you have, the more assignments you could be eligible to receive.
If certain services are needed on the claim that you do not offer, you may need to work with other service experts that we’ll assign for other parts of the project.
Since the nature of claim filings in any market area is unpredictable, the volume and timing you’ll see will depend on your location, weather, seasonality, your performance ranking and many other influencing factors.
For interior restoration & reconstruction, water, fire & smoke, mold, biohazard, emergency board up and tarping, tree removal, pack-outs, add comma and contents cleaning:
- Appropriate licensing per local regulations
- IICRC certifications that apply to the mitigation services you provide, plus the standard types of specialty equipment typically required for each service
- For credentialing, we use Profile Gorilla, so you’ll need a ProfileGorilla PreQual+ account https://prequal.profilegorilla.com/contractors/
- Background checks for your personnel (also available through ProfileGorilla)
- An insurance COI naming Eberl as additional insured with the set of minimum coverages required by our various carriers. (ProfileGorilla will guide you through these minimums by carrier)
- Proficiency with one or both of the most common estimating software systems, Xactimate and/or CoreLogic/Symbility