All North Carolina adjuster and appraiser licenses renew by 4/1 each year. All adjuster/appraiser licenses that were active as of 1/30/2016 must complete an online renewal application and pay the applicable fees through www.nipr.com. Failure to complete the renewal application and pay the fees due through NIPR by 5/30/16 will result in your license expiring effective 3/31/2016.
STEPS ONLY FOR- NC RESIDENT and NC DESIGNATED HOME STATE ADJUSTERS/APPRAISERS:
1. On the Internet, go to www.nipr.com to complete the NIPR resident adjuster renewal application
2. Follow the links to resident license renewals. Enter NC as your resident state and enter your National Producer Number (NPN) as your NC license number to access your license renewal application.
NPN Lookup is available on NIPR’s website: https://pdb.nipr.com/html/PacNpnSearch.html
Please note, your NC resident adjuster license expiration date (except for hail adjusters) reflects your biennial CE compliance date. A license renewal is still due by 3/31/2016 regardless of your license expiration date. You must still pay the annual renewal fee.
STEPS ONLY FOR – NON-RESIDENT ADJUSTERS/APPRAISERS – This includes both non-resident adjusters/appraisers licensed in their resident state and those that designate a home state other than NC.
1. On the Internet, go to www.nipr.com to complete the NIPR non-resident adjuster renewal application
2. Follow the links to non-resident license renewals. You will be asked to identify your resident state or designated home state and enter your active resident state license number to access your license renewal application.
ALL adjusters and appraisers should print confirmation of paid renewal fee and completed license renewal application. The Department will not mail renewal payment confirmation. Licensees may use the Department’s online agent information portal to view their current license status at www.ncdoi.com.
If you have any questions regarding this license renewal process, contact:
• North Carolina Licensing Office of Pearson VUE – 866-265-6329 or e-mail at email@example.com (business hours: 8 a.m.- 6:00 p.m. ET, M-F)
• NIPR Customer Service – firstname.lastname@example.org or (855) 674-6477 for assistance with electronic applications.
• E-mail update – Individuals and business entities can use the following link to submit an updated e-mail address: http://www.statebasedsystems.com/EmailAddressMaintenance.htm